Process steps for obtaining a DIGITAL SIGNATURE CERTIFICATE (DSC)
* Every Company wanting to obtain DSC for its Director/s and/or Company Secretary, should send a confirmatory email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the number of DSCs required stating the amount payable at the rate of Rs.1957/- per Class 2 DSC for 1 year and Rs.2634/- per Class 2 DSC for 2 years. This email will be treated as the Purchase Order. After the expiry of 1 or 2 years as the case may be, the DSC can be renewed.
* On receipt of the above email, we will send you a DSC kit for each person containing the USB token (an eToken), a CD containing USB Drivers and TCS File Server Plus – Evaluation Copy and a User Manual. Also the Bill for the number of DSCs required will be enclosed.
* On receipt of the kit every Director or Company Secretary desirous of obtaining a DSC for the purpose of MCA-21 e-filing, should click on the link ‘Digital Signature Enrolment’.
* This will open the ‘Digital Certificate Registration Centre’ of our website. You may refer to the Demo for Enrolment available on the ‘Digital Signatue Enrolment’ link for the steps to be followed thereafter. The same are given below in brief :
* First of all, read the ‘System Requirements’ which are necessary for you to proceed with enrolment for DSC. Ensure that the System Requirements are fully met and if required, you may need to take the help of your technical person to ensure that your machine is compliant with all the requirements.
- Verify the System Requirements viz. : Windows NT, 2000 or XP and Internet Explorer 5.5 or above
- Set the Browser Settings – ‘Security’ to ‘Medium’ level as directed.
- Choose ‘New User ? Register’ option. Enter the details of Name, User id, Password and a valid unique e-mail id. Choose the ‘User’ option as ‘Individual User’.
- Once the user id is created take care to remember the user id and password since the same will be required at the time of downloading the certificate. (In case you have forgotten the password, you may take the help of RA Administrator.)
- Using the CD provided with the the DSC kit, download and install the ‘Driver for Aladdin eToken’ on your PC.
- Insert the USB eToken, given with the DSC kit in one of the USB ports of your PC.
- Go to the Step one on the Digital Certificate Management Centre and select the ‘Enroll for Digital Certificate’ option.
- Fill up your name, email id (valid and unique) and city and state of your location.
- Select ‘EToken Base Cryptographic Provider’.
- Confirm whether all details filled in are correct and click on ‘Generate Request’.
To All Client Companies, Associates And Company Secretaries
Welcome to the world of DIGITAL SIGNATURE
The Ministry of Company Affairs, Government of India, through its new e-initiative MCA-21, mandated that all filing of Forms and Returns to the Registrar of Companies (ROC), like Annual Returns etc., have to be carried out electronically through its website mca.gov.in .
It is mandatory for all Directors and Company Secretaries in employment who will be signing the Returns / Forms to have a DSC as also the Practising Company Secretaries who will be pre-certifying such documents.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a partner in the MCA-21 initiative with the Ministry and is one of the Certifying Authorities for the issue of Digital Signature Certificate (DSC). Link Intime is priviledged to act as a Registration Authority (RA) under TCS, to facilitate the issue of DSC.
You have to necessarily approach an RA like Link Intime, to obtain your DSC. We assure you of our best attention, quickest turnaround time, able guidance and overall impeccable service in this area. You can email to us at email@example.com or contact us at
Link Intime India Pvt. Ltd. C-13, Pannalal Silk Mills Compound, L.B.S.Marg, Bhandup West, Mumbai – 400078 Tel: 25963838 Fax No: 25946969 Cell :+91 93234 87392 e-mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
More than 14,000 Signatures issued... Issuing More
We have crossed 14,000 mark in issuance of Digital Signature Certificates !!!
We thank all our valued customers and Associates for helping us to reach
this milestone and look forward to achiving greater heights with contiuned